KEVIN 'Aftermath' Transparent Green LP & Promo CD-R
How to place an order :
1. Click on the 'select option' tab, choose what you want from the list
2. Click 'add to cart', it's now in your shopping basket
3. If you want multiple items, just go to the relevant release pages and add anything else you want to your cart before going to checkout
4. Done adding stuff?, then go to cart, that little trolley thing top right
5. Check out, it's a simple as that
Now i'll get busy packing and posting it.
CUSTOMERS OUTSIDE THE UK PLEASE NOTE : All non UK shipping prices are for standard airmail only. This does not include any tracking or insurance. If you want to upgrade to registered shipping please click on the OPTIONAL REGISTERED MAIL ADD ON (OUTSIDE UK ONLY) to your cart before you checkout and pay for your order. All you need to do is add it to your shopping cart as you would any other item, and that £5.00 will cover the cost of upgrading your order to registered mail.
catalogue # REPOSELP106
format: Transparent Green Vinyl LP & Bonus Promo CD-R Bundle
A1. Malawi (5:12)
A2. 不可避 Unavoidable (5:58)
A3. 藻 Aglae (6:33)
A4. 全てが違うDifferent Sense (4:48)
B1. 跡地 Ruins (3:00)
B2. 黄漠 Yellow Desert (4:03)
B3. 坊主 Monk (14:38)
1. Malawi (5:12)
2. 不可避 Unavoidable (5:58)
3. 藻 Aglae (6:33)
4. 全てが違うDifferent Sense (4:48)
5. 跡地 Ruins (3:00)
6. 黄漠 Yellow Desert (4:03)
7. 坊主 Monk (14:38)
8. Unavoidable (Live At Helluva Lounge) (5:02) * Bonus Track *
9. Potter's Wheel (Live At Helluva Lounge) (9:43) * Bonus Track *
The wonderfully named Kevin, are a three-piece band formed in Osaka, Japan in 2017. The line up at the time of recording/releasing this debut album ‘Aftermath’ consists of Hayato Izawa (vocal), Yutaro Umemoto (guitar) and Yuichi Umemoto (drums).
The band has been influenced by psychedelic rock, krautrock, folk music and free jazz. But Kevin are less full on psych-rock than some of their Japanese contemporaries (and new label mates) like Acid Mothers Temple, Mainliner, & Hibushibire. The strong krautrock influence is more prominent in their unique sound. Taking influence from the likes of Can and This Heat
Their sound was initially based on noise music. Nowadays, they are minimizing their equipment and developing their own music with a groovy, delicate and devastating band sound.
In 2019, the band successfully performed their first show abroad, in Taiwan, and with the worldwide release of ‘Aftermath’ now via Riot Season records they intend to travel and play far and wide (when rules allow)